Found one morning outside an orphanage as an infant, he languished in captivity until the age of five when he managed to escape. He proceeded to wander the earth as he saw fit until mysteriously accepting placement at Starfleet Academy at the age of eighteen.
None known. Genetic matching inconclusive.
Music (either playing the tuba or singing), reading (occasionally), tinkering with mechanical systems, Earth history.
Generally affable, occasionally bullish, somewhat shy and melancholic, extremely intelligent, loves music, loves to eat. Also has an unexplained affinity for the radioactive element Cobalt 60.
Physical Traits and Medical History:
Weight: 220 lbs
Hair length: Short
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Brown
Major Area of Study: Engineering.
Minor Area of Study: Science, Classical Music.
Cadet Cruise: USS Agamemnon, NCC 11638.
- USS Excalibur-A, NCC 70947 (2377). Rank: Ensign. Position: Asst. Chief Engineer.
- USS Excalibur-A, NCC 70947 (2376-77). Rank: Lieutenant Junior Grade. Position: Engineering Officer.
- USS Excalibur-A NCC 70947 (2377-78). Rank: Lieutenant . Position: Chief Engineer.
- DS9 Station. Rank: Lieutenant. Position: Chief of Operations.
- USS Pendragon. Rank: Lieutenant. Position: Chief Engineering.
- Starfleet Academy.
- Citation for Initiative (3)
- Citation for Excellence (2)
- Citation for Originality
- Citation for Bravery
- Citation for Valor
- Good Conduct Medal
- Miss Congeniality (2373-75)